Friday, March 13, 2015

IN A ROW

4 days in a row!

Vanessa and I killed it at the gym this week. This is our first FULL week, we’ve managed to miss a day, every week leading up to this week (Missed alarm, car trouble, husband trouble, vacations and sick days… a lot goes into being a wife and mother, sometimes you have to put your wants/needs aside. We are good wives, better mothers and incredible human beings, for the record).

Monday:
Gliders and Gossip
Tuesday:
BODY Combat
Wednesday:
Strength training a la Vanessa (ow!)
Thursday:
BODY Attack (Squeeze your Bottom)
Friday:
Blog

I feel good today. My weigh in didn't go well and my measurements SUCKED, but eff it, I feel good. Sore in all the right places.

I am lucky to have a gym buddy!

Next week we go for FIVE. Eeeek!


Ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment