Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lame.

That's how I feel today.

Thomas headed to daycare today and I intended on spending the day online, working on my course and getting caught up, but I am still waiting for my login details.

So... what to do ALL day with no car and no companion; I have given up on cleaning, which seems to take up 90% of my life lately. I can't nap (sleep eludes me lately as I can't find a comfortable position with this growing belly).

I thought I would go for a long walk, take in the nice weather that may or may not last, and learn about the neighbourhood, but this lame horse got 10 minutes from home before the wind was knocked out of her sails and I had to loop back. I used to RUN 10k, now a 10 minute walk is too much.

I just can't wait to meet my son and not have to be pregnant anymore.

Lame.


No comments:

Post a Comment