Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The feeling --

 -- of being SO full. That's the best way to describe it. 

When you sit down to eat a turkey diner with all the fixings, but it's Thanksgiving so you've already been eating all the apps, wine and water - to try and make it all better. So you sit down to the feast, you want to eat and most of it has healthy options. You jump in, because this only happens a few times a year (3 in Canada -- Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas), you eat and eat and discuss how full you are, but keep eating. 

Then at 7pm -- hours after dinner has been consumed and cleared away -- your body feels big, full. That's the feeling. That's the feeling all day with Saxenda. It feels as if you are stuffed to the brim and the burps and burn is something to get used too. 

And yet -- at this point (1:38pm on a Tuesday) I haven't eaten. I haven't had the urge, I feel full and uncomfortable. I've drank a gallon of water and a kombucha. 

I know I need to eat something, but the thought of putting 'more' into this body right now - *barf*

It's hot and I am uncomfortable. I am in good spirits though - the scale is in continuous decline (yay), but I hope this side effect quits soon. I am so full. 

The so-full does help with the snacking, I just don't have space or time. 

So that's the update -- I am empty and full all at the same time. 

Hmmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment