Friday, July 2, 2021

Hormones!

What is the difference between an enzymes and hormones? 

Answer: You can't hear an enzyme. 

Think it - say it out loud - laugh with me! 


Hormones ruin everything - Mother Nature rolls in and upsets the apple cart. The cravings are uncontrollable, my head is pounding for a week straight, my insides are turned inside out and my body is full - bloated and miserable. 

It sucks -- I am too exhausted to want to work out. Yes, not too exhausted to workout - too exhausted to WANT too. I don't want to do anything right, and then I feel even worse because I didn't do anything right. 

I know eating right and working out, drinking water and being mindful is good for me and makes me feel good BUT damn -- once I month I DON'T CARE. Then I feel worse and its the cycle. 


I am in the throws of it - I hope it doesn't last and I hope I can get back to where I need to be ASAP.

I need to find the time to meditate and settle my anxious brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment