Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Follow-Up

 It's Tuesday of week Two. 

I am not hangry, just the same frustration as before. I spent a week weight training and calorie counting. I took all my supplements and vitamins, tracked my water intake. And aside from hunger I was ok -- I felt less bloated and uncomfortable in my body, but I didn't feel great. 

As for the whole point of these -- the weight loss. I loss 4 pounds, which is a lot in the grand scheme of things, but I gained a bit back in the second half of the week, which how the feck does that happen on 1200 calories a day??? 

**Sidenote: I over estimated everything I consumed, I also counted an extra 150 kcals over the entire day just in case I missed something or mis-measured. I used measuring cups, spoons and a scale. I am not new to the 'mistakes' of tracking calories.

I did find some good -- I like strawberries with Greek yogurt and maple syrup. Rice Cakes are kind of yummy. Not meal prepping (like putting one meal in a container for later), but portioning was really helpful. I measure out all my proteins, fats and 'treats' into portions that worked with my plan. I didn't have to think about them when I grabbed them. 

I didn't have any changes to my inches - hmpf. 

I don't know about all of this -- I'm tired. 



No comments:

Post a Comment