Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Outdoor Classes

 As the pandemic drags on in Ontario, Stage one is starting this week. We've had stages, colours, steps -- all fancy words for lockdown in varying degrees. No one is really locked down - its just some peoples excuse to avoid social commitments. It's not so bad - as much as I complain the thought of exiting lockdown is terrifying. I am not sure I know how to interact with people anymore, friends, family, co-workers. 

Focus that's not why we're here. 

I am easily distracted from the direction of each post. I always start with the title so I can refer back to where I was going. 

Then I get distracted again and have to find my way back - this time I stopped, saved and went back to my last post -- trying to recreate a good day. I have my smoothie and supplements at the ready - I need to meditate, but that will have to be later. 

Outdoor Classes - there it is. So, stage one welcomes outdoor fitness classes and I am having the great debate, can I work out around other humans? Do I want to? 

I do need to add cardio to my routine and it would be nice to be on schedule, but -- no but, I should do it. I will do it and I'll tell you all about it. 

Did you experience the rollercoaster of emotions that was? Did I articulate that well? 


Weeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment