Friday, April 27, 2012

Nope.

Fibre and I... DO NOT GET ALONG.

That's the only thing I can figure attributed to my 5 pound gain this week, that is a gain from my 'time of the month' weigh in last week, which is always up because of water and womanly things.

I have been bloated and uncomfortable all week... and if we're getting personal.. I am gassy, out of every end. The sneaky burps are the worst! Two days ago I actually burped in Richard's face when he leaned in for a kiss. I had no warning (of the burp, not the kiss) I felt terrible.

The only thing I changed this week (compared to the last few, where I haven't lost, but I haven't gained) is my morning protein shake (Vega Chocolate high fibre) and Fibre one bars. I can't think of anything else that is different. Granted my diet hasn't been overly healthy, but nothing our of the ordinary... and all good foods, aside from the regular chocolate treat :).

I am going to leave the Fibre enhancers at home next week and see if I feel any better.

It could be something completely unrelated... I have been congested the past few days, with an uneasy stomach, terrible acne and random nose bleeds. Let's hope its the fibre... Hmmm...

Oh and I AM NOT PREGNANT... everyone seems to jump to that conclusion with every queasy moment.

Whewf.

Wish me luck...

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment