Tuesday, August 12, 2014

And now… 3 minutes a day to sculpted arms!



Remember I said ‘Every Fad’, I buy into EVERY. SINGLE. FAD… unless it costs me money. Although come to think of it, the only thing I have bought is the 90-day challenge and that helped me lose 30+ pounds. So, maybe I should be a little more critical, but a little less cheap.

Anywho… this week’s fad is 3 minute workouts.

I am not expected to drop dozens of pounds or inches with this, but if I can maintain the arms I have with 3 minutes a day, I’m in.

Oddly enough this was tough. Granted I hate Push-ups and it’s only been one day, but I got a little sweaty. #win

It’s HIIT so you aren’t ‘slow and steady’ing this… you’re going as fast as you can for 30 seconds.

I am sure I will tire of this in 24hours, but that’s today. It might work.

Xo


PS. Follow this link to the actual article which says you should do three consecutive sets… so it’s 9 minutes. I’m still only doing 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment