Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY TWO

Things seem to be going well.

I slept like a baby last night and most of this evening. I was in bed by 7:30 and slept until 5:30 this morning. I didn't even move in my sleep. I was in the exact position I fell asleep in.

I also lost 5 pounds. I would attribute that to water weight, but losing those 5 pounds has put me at my lowest weight in 6 months.

Even the gym was different. I was on the elliptical, my standard Monday work-out and I was running through my workout. I was sweating more than ever and it felt incredible easy, even after I turned up the tension.

Could all-natural fuel really be better for my body? An obvious answer, but hard to realize when you're lost in the world of processed food.

I have cheated, not because I wanted to, but because I didn't realize I had. Stupid, I know, but I didn't count my 'oats' as grains. I am only suppose to have 2 grains a day, but yesterday I had 3. I also cheated with my fruits. I was starving and I don't like many vegetables so I had 4 fruits instead of my allotted 2.

Any who... I am off to STEP today, they cancelled my spin class.

I will keep you posted.

Love!

PS - I found a great website and I am excited to say they are very close to my new home... KIND FOOD. The website is full of great articles and intriguing food ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment