Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Needles in the face AKA Acupuncture

I am up for anything... and everything.

I now work at a clinic that offers dozens of alternative solutions to everyday problems. My goal is to try them all, how else can I recommend treatment?

It was time to gets needles in my face.

Dr. Dave had offered previously to clear my sinuses with acupuncture, but wasn’t ready. With the impending road trip to Pennsylvania (7+ hours) I thought it was time to ditch the sniffles.

On a break between patients we snuck into the magic yellow room to get to work.
It took 6 needles, 5 in my face and 1 in my hand.

It didn’t hurt, but did make me laugh every time they bobbed, which was every time I laughed. You see the vicious cycle that arose.



It only got worse when my eyes started to water, but I was at a loss on what to do, because I couldn’t get a Kleenex to my face, which made me laugh, which made the needles jiggle, which made me laugh harder and made me cry. Vicious.

But it worked.

I survived 48 hours in the states, 16 hours in the car and didn’t sniffle at all.
What’s your ailment, I bet we can help!


#selfpromotion #shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment