Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Marquez Challenge

I am issuing a Marquis Challenge; it’s about speed and precision in 93 days. #motoGPreference #richardwouldbeproud

It’s 93 days for me, because I am headed to Cuba with my girlfriends and I want to be happy in the heat, in dresses and shorts.

I work best with deadlines and even better when it is a competition.

So I am working to lose the last 25lbs in the next 93 days.

I don’t even have a game plan... I just want it.

That has to be enough.


Day 93 – 25lbs to go.

What am I currently doing?
Isagenix 30 day cleanse (1 shake, 2 snacks and a healthy lunch) 
Intermittent Fasting (fasting from 2pm to 7am daily) 
Weekly Deep Cleanse days (36 hours of cleansing over 2 days)
Orange Theory Fitness (review to follow)

I have found that not eating is easier than eating (that sounds problematic, but I eat well for 7 hours a day and avoid the snackiest parts of my day).

I found that I function better on a high fat/low carb diet (sorry bread).

I know I need 6 litres of water a day (or I bloat and whine).

Sleep is crucial in my world (8 hours more if I can squeak it).

I know that cardio and sweat need to happen (even when I don’t have time). I love it and find it so therapeutic, but finding time! Argh. #thestruggleisreal

So that’s it... that is everything I have learned over the past 15 years of blogging, cleansing, changing and losing.

I guess that is a plan.

Oh and in this challenge I will blog/post everyday... so I better be doing something, or those posts are going to be BORING!

Here we go again!

Love!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment