Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Head-Cake

Elliptical: 45minutes
Calories: 540

I have such a headache... or "head-cake" as Pete says and I can't get enough water... something is seriously a mess in my system. I am not sure how to rectify my current state, but I am dreading the drive home.

I made it down to the gym today... every part of me wanted to avoid the gym, but I thought it would help my head. News Flash: It did not.

Now I am sitting at my desk wasting 30 minutes until I can get into my car and head for the hills... literally I live in Halton Hills.

See?!?! Even my sense of humor is in pain today!

The Elliptical went well... I was distracted by my new book (the link is over there <---). It's such a distracting good story that the time whizzed by. Yay! I think I am going to change routine to elliptical on Wednesdays... it works up a GOOD sweat, but it easy compared to anything else I attempt on a weekly basis.

Ok... I am rambling, because I don't feel GOOD! Ew.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment