Friday, February 18, 2011

Wow!

This house hunting non-sense has taken over my existence!

I want to blog, but I just find my spare time being over run by houses... big ones, little ones, semi, towns, detached... and then there is the financial side of it... ew!

All that AND a long weekend with house sitting... sorry.

I am STILL alive and well... I am STILL hitting the gym daily. Although, the scale is NOT reflecting that.

So far I haven't lost or gained in February... which is a victory, but not the one I want.

Good News is... there is NEW motivation coming this weekend (yes, the house) but more importantly (or so I am told) the wedding dress. DUN DUN DUN!

I have entered a contest to WIN my dream dress and this Sunday I find out if I made it into the TOP 10. Wish me luck... I will have to get VERY serious if I win, because I will be flying to Kleinfeld's in Manhattan. You can't be FAT in Manhattan.

I am hitting the elliptical today (as a terrible calf muscle spasm last night, I have to go easy).

I promise PICTURES and daily posts next week.

Love!

PS - you won't see the graph changing... I don't have a scale where I am. Well I do, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Pounds to Lose: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment