Monday, July 4, 2011

slack... Slack... SLACKER!

Do I even blog anymore?!?

Sorry!

I have been away on the only vacation I will get for the next 12 months. In fact, the next time I have off will be to run away on my honeymoon! Woo! We haven't decided where just yet, but I am sure it will be a magical adventure (that was even a little too lovey for me).

So... how has my fitness been maintain during my absences? We'll see once I hit the gym this afternoon, but I did alright with a little nature walk (we took the steep path) and some wood chopping and stacking. I did A LOT of stairs and practised squats, lunges and sprints during a few heated games of beer pong. I made it into the pool a few times for some serious swimming... standing sessions. All and all I was a lazy cow the entire 10 days. I am proud and ashamed of it.
I have decided to start another detox... the same program as before. I will give up Dairy, Wheat and Sugar for three weeks. I haven't started yet, but I will and when I do... watch out scale, you will crumble in defeat!!

I have another 10 pounds to lose in about 3 weeks... firstly because I have a follow up appointment with my naturopath and I am embarrassed of my results since I last visited her 2 months ago. Secondly I am going wedding dress shopping at the end of the month and I want to feel pretty. I don't want to feel fat, because none of the sample dresses fit me. I am nervous and excited about the entire thing.

There is nothing worse than a fat bride... a little harsh yes, but its the one day in your life where you get to be a princess, doted on, primped and primed to start your life as a wife... the expectations are un-realistic, but I want to look back at my wedding pictures and be thrilled for the rest of my life. I don't want any regrets... I don't want to look at my flabbery (yes its a word) arms or my jelly roll belly...

Wish me luck! I am off to the gym!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment