Spinning: 50 minutes
I wrote a long depressing blog this morning. I wrote (in depth) about feeling depressed lately. I decided not to post it. I decided to wait until this afternoon... if I still felt crummy I would post.
I love stretching.
- I didn't eat breakfast so I am sluggish and it isn't healthy to run your body on empty (although while thinking this I was nibbling on a brownie!
- I might see a REP I am trying to avoid... the very same rep I have claimed to be TOO BUSY to help. They wouldn't understand. Silly Skinny People.
- I will run tonight. (shaking my head... no I won't)
- If I was REALLY meant to go... I would want to go. You can't screw with the powers that be.
- what if that hour is when APPLE calls to fix my iphone??? **drafted post about loosing everything on my iphone because of a backwards back-up and uber melt down last night.
- I can't miss that call! (ps-they STILL haven't called).
- I am at work to work... not dilly dally around downstairs (or write blogs...)
- I don't WANT TOO!
That's it... none to convincing. I am glad I spun against my better judgement... or against my procastinating.
So that's it... 4 more sleeps until our trip AROUND THE WORLD... (you have to say that in a BIG announcer voice).
Anyways... clearly by my typing... I am ok and was just in a low.
PS - below is where we're going... and if you click the link its a great description of why.