Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally Friday!

Woo Hoo!!

I feel like poo - hoo! Ha!

Can you tell I am high on life right now?? Just finished a KILLER work-out with Christine. She really gets you going and seems genuinely concerned with your skill. She remembers things I feel like I need to impress her.

I ache all over. Boot Camp is tough... I needed to do it though. I am slacking this week with meetings all week. I need to maintain 3 times a week to keep to my schedule.

Not that I am giving myself slack, but I did start this change the first week of February. So if I can hit my goal before February I am ok with that... as long as I hit it.

Gotta run, still getting SMOKED at work.

Love!

Ps - Have a good weekend... avoid the treats, someone has to and it's not going to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment