Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Holiday week!

Only 10 days! 10 days until the celebrating is over... 10 days until the food stops and I can go back to loosing weight!

I am still making it to the gym 3 times a week, but its not working. My routine just can't compete with the baking, drinking and eating that is happening this month.

Sorry I have been slacking on the posts.

It's busy and I think I am disappointed in myself. As of today there is NO way I will hit my goal of 200. I know I can get to it eventually. I also know loosing 35 pounds is impressive, but not what i was hoping for. I am still calorie counting and working out, but there is nothing I can do about my slow metabolism.

Oh well.

Happy Holidays!

Love!

PS - For my latest slip visit whosgettingmarried.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment