Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's only Wednesday?!

There are a few days in one... its only Wednesday. I feel like its Friday, maybe because I am exhausted... or maybe because it has been busy enough for an entire week. 

I have Spinning to report... Erin was teaching yesterday. She is tough, but that's why I go. I think about that at every work-out. I am here to loose weight and get in shape. If I am here, shouldn't I be pushing as hard as I can? And if I don't intend to push it... why am I wasting my time???

I didn't waste anytime yesterday and my legs are a little wobbly today.

I am not getting to the gym today :( I had an early morning breakfast meeting and just don't have the time to break away. I am still trying to figure out how to get to the gym tomorrow. I have another meeting... stupid holiday meetings. lol

I will do my best to keep you up to date.

Check out my wedding blog for why I am so busy ;)

Love!


 
Pounds to loose: 13(-7) - Body Fat: -.5% - Inches Lost: -3.5 - Push Ups: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment