Friday, December 3, 2010

Step?

Step: 45minutes

Hmmm... I am left pondering if it was worth it. I went to step class. I was FULLY prepared to stay for the hour. I had even gone to work to accommodate the extended lunch break. Then it all fell apart. Angela is off sick (like everyone else in my office) and Anissa taught the class.

I like Anissa, but there are things I don't like. She is incredibly fit so I trust her knowledge, but she is TOO perky and happy. It's uncomfortable. She also has TOO much energy. She was bouncing ALL over the place. I couldn't keep up and just as I would understand a combo she would change it.

I worked up a good sweat and had a little bit of fun, but called it a day after 45minutes.

I also weighed in this morning... not great news, but it is that time of the month so I can't be that upset. I feel good and that is all that really matters.

I am still on track to hit my goal, but I am going to have to be VERY careful the next couple weeks.

Wish my luck.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment