Friday, October 26, 2012

I think my body hates me...

... or loves me JUST THE WAY I AM.

So I am doing this running thing, which is good for my heart and good for my head, but my knee... not. so. much.

Recycled picture... but you get the idea... hmpf.
I have a doctors appointment on Monday to try and figure something out, but as of right now I can't straighten my leg without pain, but it gets uncomfortable when it is bent for too long.

I can walk fine, but only forwards... turning (or going backwards, (which does happen) doesn't bode well and I typically yelp at the sudden pain.

The pain never lasts long... just long enough for me to know something isn't right.

Funnily enough... it doesn't hurt when I run. After the run it hurts A LOT... and my house is ALL stairs, which is the worst.
Could there BE any more stairs?!?

Hmpf.

No more runs this week...


Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment