Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I've SPUN.

I'm done.

I love the freaking GYM! I forgot the energy of working in a class, the thrill of loud music and instruction. The competition to be better than your neighbour. I have my endorphin high, I don't think I could stand right now if I tried, honestly I don't know how I made it back to my desk after an hour of spinning, but I am already looking forward to Thursday's class.

Gah!

And you can go home again. I walked into my old gym and was greeted with smiling faces, requests for baby pictures and the feeling of home. The change rooms are a different colour and there are 5x the televisions, but its the same old gym.

I'm so glad to be back and the satisfaction of not having to work out tonight is the best part. I'm done. I can put Thomas to bed and climb in beside him.

No pictures... I wish I had brought my camera.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment