Thursday, October 9, 2014

My thoughts about Week One.

I finished my first week... 3 workouts one week. Done! I'm not about quitting but reevaluating my plan was my best decision. I didn't realize how stressed and depressed my previous attempts were. I would argue to myself every night about working out versus quality time with my husband and son, or sleep. I felt continually exhausted and fat. I was still working out 4-5 days a week, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't 6 days. I was losing quality for quantity.



It's funny. I feel better, slimmer and lighter. I'm positive and happy with myself... Weird.

Working out is about the balance and as much as I would love to bring fitness into my everyday via a workout, I will find more success this way.

Besides a happy Melanie treats herself less, craves less and genuinely eats better.

So I'm on the right path. I just had to find it.

Xo


Ps. I need to write about today's class and my instructors 'climax'. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment