Sunday, February 1, 2015

Step

It's Sunday and a fresh week. I went to step this morning, for the new release. It was an athletic step release and i didn't love it. I am a power step kind of girl, 3 or 4 basic steps, but going hard and fast, with all the 'ups', but this new release had a lot of  'Dance-ish' moves and I had to pause to catch them. By the time I got caught up and up to speed, we were on to a new move, but plus they had us pause for squats and lunches.

I understand the all over workout, but Sunday is my cardio. I want balls out cardio, I want to kill myself for 60 minutes. I don't want to do strength. I do strength during every other work out.

Hmpf.

But on the PLUS side... I got new shoes today. At the recommendation of my husband I bought Under Armour Shoes, and keeping in line with my previous post... they support Breast Cancer. I don't know how, or what that means, but they have a pink ribbon on them. Fancy!

And as an added excercise that isn't, we went tobogganing today! It was SO cold, but Thomas loved it (and so did I).

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment