Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sod's law

Because everything that can go wrong, will. 


Fitness is on hiatus again. My strenuous workouts and required under garments damaged my milk duct, yes that's a thing... A complicated thing that causes a bleed and prevents baby from getting anything other than a mouthful of blood. 

So my little vampire and I have to rework our routine to fit everything in, 

I'm still going to go to the gym on Tuesday with hopes of doing some weight training and light cardio. I missed step this morning for reasons besides my health/milk production. 

I went re-wedding dress shopping! My best friend is celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss with a formal party. I am so excited! She said yes to a dress and made me want to reach my goal that much more! I have 6 weeks to lose 15lbs, to meet my first goal and spend a day at the salon #hotmessnomore

Wish me luck!

Xo


1 comment: