Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mmmm...

I love hot yoga. I forgot that I loved hot yoga. Yes, I went last night. It was a bit of a mad dash at 5p, but I made it and I am so glad I did. I did a Flow class with Jade in control at Some Like it Hot in Burlington.

I took advantage of their 20 days for $20 promotion going on right now, and will spend the next three weeks sweating and stretching. It felt so good to be in control of my breath and to feel restful and at peace. It feels cliche, but yoga really does have a calming affect. Its an hour of self reflection when nothing else in the world matters and nothing can get to you.

I got home feeling refreshed.

It was different than I remember. I used to do the POWER flow class with Bryan that was 90minutes and I used to pass out half way through. 60 minutes was perfect and the class was easy... not easy, but easy to keep up with and rejoin after taking a break.

I am going back on Saturday morning. I wish I was going back tonight, but I have Assata's step class and that is enough of a workout for one day.

Love!

Pounds to Lose: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment