Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oops! Where have I been?!?!

I've been floating around, planning a wedding and celebrating with friends.

The weekend was good... I indulged, but I am always glad I do. I don't ever want to feel deprived, because once I do... its all down hill. I finally made it to Nuit Blanche, downtown Toronto. For years I have been talking about it, curious about it and finally with disappointment I saw it. Granted I was very intoxicated (see? I did indulge) and it was VERY early in the morning (we caught the 3:30a train home *yawn*).

It's already Wednesday and I am off to a good start... I missed the gym on Monday. It was too chaotic to venture away and I didn't really want too. Tuesday I made it to spin class, but dreaded it. I only go because I love Kerri... and don't want to shatter that relationship by bailing on Spin Class. I am glad I went. I am always glad I went.

I am hoping to hit the gym today BUT its the 2nd annual Sandy Sanderson Memorial Golf Tournament at work... yup, its mini putt around the office and I don't know how long it will take.

So... wish my luck in two ways... that I hit the gym and that I win the round ;)

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment