Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yesterday's ramble explained... I hope.

Good Morning!

Yesterday was quite the ramble... sorry. I just had so much going on in my pretty little head I couldn't get it all straight. The summary... I am going to go back to what worked for me - Calorie counting with Loseit! and running.

I also had a sad realization... vitamins aren't for me. I have been counthing the hell out of my calories for the last month without dropping an ounce. I was getting frustrated and felt like nothing was working. I wanted to give up, throw in the towel and accept being a fatty for life. Then I did something odd and amazing... I stopped taking all my pills. I stopped taking the vitamin B, C, Acidophilus, D and CLA... all prescribed by my naturopath (whom I still adore). I stopped taking them and I have consistently lost weight and inches. I stopped taking them and I sleep through the night, I don't feel clouded and I have more energy. Now I don't believe vitamins are bad, I do believe I am deficent in several areas because of my diet, but something about the above combination did not agree with my body and I will no longer be taking any of them.


The only weird downside... I have lost my co-ordination and I keep walking into things. I noticed while riding my bike (motorcycle) on Monday, but thought it was an off day and then yesterday I walked into 4 walls and a door. I am clumsy, but not that clumsy. I even cut my hand on the door frame, which is currently stinging and reminding me to write about it. Could it be linked? (Not the cut, but the lack of co-ordination).

We'll see how the rest of the week goes, but I need to figure out this co-ordination thing ASAP.


On the plus side I have exciting NEW gym clothes to work in today. I won a $200 (4x$50) gift card to New Balance at work last week (we played department mini-putt and I won best golfer). I went last night to cash in my card for clothes and I am thrilled to say I got a sweater, a tank top, a t-shirt, pants and socks... its all that fancy no sweat material and I am excited about NOT wearing my yellowing, oversized white t-shirt anymore. Woo!

That's it kids... lots to discuss. I am doing Day Two of Week 3 of my running schedule today, with an abs class and I am looking forward to it.

Love!

Pounds to Lose: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment