Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 1 - 5k run

It's Saturday February 1st. I still haven't received my DVDs so this morning I loaded Thomas up and we hit the gym.

I did my couch to 10k run, week 5-day 1. It actually felt good; my last run (on Wednesday) did not. I followed my restriction list, only cheating once with a half a cup of juice in a snoothee.

Now as promised... My starting point

247 pounds (gah! Getting a new scale stung, the old one has me at 225)

Chest:43.5
Waist:45
Hip:48

It's bad guys... I thought I was maintaining, not gaining... that was just ignorance (http://fitness-esque.blogspot.ca/2013/12/measurements.html?m=1) 

So I am started, I feel good and I'm not going to weigh myself (or measure again) for a week. 

Hopefully my DVDs show up soon.

Love! 

Check out my belly (and adorable baby)




No comments:

Post a Comment