Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 11 - bring it

Ok, workout 2 was a little tougher. I'm a little tender, but it feels good. I had to take Tylenol Before bed last night, because the ache in my legs was unbearable. 

I kept to the calories, I ate less because I kept myself busy... I finally got on top of the baby shower thank you cards (almost a year later, sorry), I sorted out valentines day and printed some pictures (Sidenote: I am all for the ease of smartphones and digital cameras, but nothing is as clear and crisp as film).

We interviewed a third daycare provider in the evening which helped eliminate mindless snacking and limited dinner, because of Toms bedtime.

I'm really working to define and ignore eating out of boredom... So far, so good (says the girl after day two)

Tomorrow is just cardio and I am out of the house for most of the day... Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment