Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 8 - sick and busy

First, I read all the material with my DVDs, including meal plan, journal, fitness plan and advertisements on Friday. Funny part I woke up Saturday thinking 'Man, I am sore' OH right! My DVDs came yesterday, before realizing 'but I haven't started them!' Ha!

The dull ache has to be attributed to 'the sick', but it's funny that that wasn't my first thought. Richard jokes that it was heavy reading material.

No work out today BUT we we're active ALL DAY (which is rare for us on a cold sick Saturday). I shopped and picked up all the groceries we need, including quinoa... Which I have no idea what to do with.

Sunday is another busy day... Thomas is getting christened, Mum is visiting and I think I have blocked milk duct, which means I need to nurse as often as possible to relieve the pain.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment