Friday, May 6, 2011

26 days and I forgot my pants.

Yea, what a way to end the week.

I weighed in this morning and found out I only have 2 pounds to lose until my goal... 2 POUNDS! This is insane, I can't believe I made it this far.

So, in a effort to speed up the process I planned to head to the gym this afternoon... do a little running, a little rowing... burn those few extra calories that may push me closer to my goal.

I travel down the three flights of stairs, wander a long the bridge and push my way through the smelly gym doors. I sign in, grab a locker and disrobe. In the meantime I am digging through my gym bag and finally realize... I have no pants.

What a disappointment. No gym for me. I can't even run tonight because it is RAINING... AGAIN!

So here I sit in front of my computer trying to kill the clock until i run out of here on a rainy Friday afternoon.

Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment