Friday, May 13, 2011

We're into the teens!

And I am not talking about the weather, although yes, finally we're into the high teens.

I am talking about my MOVE! 19 days... I can sleep longer than that. I am NOT ready either. I pretend to be ready and while the countdown was looming in the forties I did FEEL ready, but right now I realize I am not. I am not at all. I am anxious and scared of the next 19 days. I feel over whelmed and tired... all of this is of course in the BEST way possible.

I am also at a standstill... I still have 2 pounds to lose. TWO stupid stubborn pounds. I also realized that I do have a pattern... I stalled at 22 pounds to go, again at 17, 12, 7 and now 2. Every 5 pounds I plateau for 3 weeks. I am on week two.

I am so close to my goal it is killing me.

I am also anxious about this evening. It's girls night... dinner and a movie (Bridesmaids, yay). I know I will be forced into temptation everywhere. Not because I want to be, but because I will be hungry with few options. I don't want to inflict my new found restrictions on my hostess. Bah!

Wish me luck and HAPPY WEEKEND!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment