Monday, August 8, 2011

Elevators

I don't feel like elevators should go ONE floor... especially down. I mean granted if you have a disability or walk with cane, if you have lots to carry or are pregnant I can understand, but being fat (or lazy) is not a good reason to bung up the elevators.

I work in a building with 5000 people. There are 6 elevators. The second floor is where the gym is and the cafe reside... so granted there is a lot of traffic, but it never ceases to amaze me the amount of lazy folks that stand and wait for the elevator to take them down ONE floor... its 12 steps, its not even a FULL floor.

I watch them waddle to the elevator and push the little button... all while the seams of their jeans scream for help as they try to pack in all the excess flubber. I don't mean to sound judgemental or prejudice, but COME ON!!

I take the elevator after the gym... to take me to the 5th floor. I could do the stairs, but an hour work-out and throbbing leg muscles are my excuse not to do the 5 flights. That might be hypocritical, but its my blog and I will cry if I want to.

Laziness is BY FAR my biggest pet peeve... I would take a liar over a sloth any day. Although both drive me nuts.

Rant over.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment