Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm BACK!

Ok, 4 days off didn’t bode well on my ‘fitness’ plan.

I celebrated 5 birthdays (with cake), had Valentine ’s Day chocolate and family day brunch. I missed Monday’s run and Friday’s run was a disaster!

I got on the scale this morning and was shocked at a 3 pound GAIN! I know it’s mainly water as I stuck to my daily calorie allowance, but I indulged and used those calories for evil. I had cake… I had ice cream… and I paid the price. My body has grown to enjoy the healthy lifestyle and I spent Monday feeling the ramifications of crappy eating habits.

It wasn’t ideal that Thursday’s SPIN class was cancelled or that my iphone wouldn’t open my running app on Friday.

All that being said, I am BACK on the band wagon and heading to SPIN class.

Wish me luck.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment