Run: 35min (5.27km)
Run.Walk: 8min (1.14km)
Its the WEEKEND! I didn't sleep and I am exhausted, but like a good little resolutionist, I went to the gym this afternoon.
The run felt good. It took a minute to get into the groove, but the time went by quickly.
I sweat like a crazy person. I couldn't GET to the fan... the treadmills are SO packed in that you can't (atleast my ass) fit between them to get to the ledge to turn on the fan. Needless to say it was HOT!
I am going out for dinner tonight. I did an extra sprint to cover the BIG salad I am going to have. We're going to Montana's... its a Toasted Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad with SPICY dressing... yum! But even as a salad it is HIGH calorie... and there should be cake after all it is Peto's birthday today!
Up for discussion... MUSIC!
I spent a lot of my morning looking for NEW music... running 4 days a week for 40+ minutes makes the music you listen to incredibly important. So here is my current play list. My power song is 'Call to Arms' by Angels & Airwaves... it makes me run fast and hard.
1. Born to be Alive - Disco Kings
2. Calabria 2007 - Enur feat. Natasja
3. Cry for You - September
4. I'm Running *obvious* - Misstress Barbara feat. Sam Roberts
5. Lose Yourself - Eminem
6. Hush Hush; Hush Hush - Pussy Cat Dolls
7. Call to Arms - Angels & Airwaves
8. Rasputin - Boney M (a classic)
9. Move Along - All American Rejects
10. Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood (I don't know. Its a CLUB anthem)
11. That's Not my Name - The Ting Tings **FAVORITE**
12. My My My - Armand Van Helden
13. Over It (Cry Baby) - Addictiv
14. Glitter in the Air - Pink
15. If I Were a Boy - Beyonce
16. Beside You - Marianas Trench
I skipp through songs depending on my mood... but there it is. The thing that keeps me moving.
I would LOVE suggestions, but thus far no one has any.
I am packing up.