Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 3...

I went out for lunch today. I was good. I needed that time away with the ladies. I ordered French Onion Soup and Sweet potato fries. A great lunch and the calories weren't that bad.

I also stole a packet of rockets candies from my producer. I am weak and they can't be that many calories. Pathetic. Don't worry I feel as hopeless as you do.

I have to do this, yet I constantly find myself sliding.

I am going to go for a run tonight... weather permitting. I need to do something to wake up my old muscles and I have push-ups with Richard.

Keep your chin up kid!

Love!


Today's MENU



Breakfast - Slimfast Shake
Snack - Celery and Peanut Butter, Large Green Tea - black.
Lunch - French Onion Soup, Sweet potato fries
Snack - 6 crackers, 1 large apple, grapes, rockets
Dinner - Slimfast Shake


Total Calories: 1389

Exercise

Running: 30minutes

Calories: 436

Pounds to loose: 15(-0) - Body Fat: -0% - Inches Lost: 0 - Push Ups: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment