Monday, November 8, 2010

I feel a little better.

I feel a little better. I always feel better after a good run. I opted to run for 45minutes (15 run, 30 run/sprint/walk). I haven't run for that long in a while. I am the type of person that needs schedules. You tell me what to do and I will kill myself to do it. You leave it to me... and I slack off. Hence the 10 pound gain.

I feel like I am on the right track and I am not as hungry as i expected to be. We'll see about tonight. I have my apple for a late snack and my shake. That's it for this evening... wish me luck.

Love!

Today's MENU

Breakfast - Slimfast Shake
Snack - Celery and Peanut Butter, Large Green Tea - black.
Lunch - 7 grain bun with Chicken, cheese and mustard with grapes.
Snack - 6 crackers, 1 large apple
Dinner - Slimfast Shake


Total Calories: 1230


Exercise
Run: 45 minutes
Restart Week 2 Push-ups.

Total Calories: 671

Pounds to loose: 20(-0) - Body Fat: -0% - Inches Lost: 0 - Push Ups: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment