Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spinning... the return!

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 740

Wow! I didn't think it had been that long since I spun, but I couldn't keep up. I was panting and praying for class to end. My legs were burning and things were fuzzy. I couldn't get the water into my system fast enough.

I am thrilled at the work-out, but disappointed what after almost a year of going to spinning I STILL can't keep up. ARGH!

Oh well... its just another challenge. Like my small one for the end of November... to be under 10 again. That way I have a chance of hitting my one year goal. ARGH!

I also learned two things about myself... I love TUNA and I love PEANUT BUTTER. Both of which I can't seem to get enough of.

Another day is almost done. I am doing great with not snacking and I am proud of my progress.

I have muscles tomorrow and push-ups tonight.

I also learned that my entire life is better when the scale is dropping... I am SO miserable when I weigh more. It's odd how connected to my everyday life is. Let's keep dropping and get somewhere!

Love!

PS - I am 8 days into the month. I need to go to the gym 8 more times to be ELITE... can I do it?! Hope so!
 
 
 
 
Pounds to loose: 14(-6) - Body Fat: -0% - Inches Lost: -3.5 - Push Ups: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment