Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011!

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 720

Ok, as promised I am returning FULL force in the NEW YEAR... much like every resolutionist. Although I did manage to KEEP my resolution for the better part of the year so GO ME!

I did a WEIGH IN on Monday January 3rd... I am 219 pounds. Ew. I missed my mark of 200 by the end of the year. I am ok. I still lost 25 pounds and probably more, given my weigh in was after a night of drinking and eating for the New Year.

So I am making the SAME resolution... to lose weight and get healthy. This year I am hoping to lose 19 pounds by April 8th and another 15 by the end of the year. I think this is fair... Day One I am doing great... I am down .4 pounds and eating a healthy lunch.

I went to spinning as usual... I am not changing my work-out regime, just tightening up my diet.

Wish me luck.

I have 17 months and 27 days to do this... because I will be a size 9 for my wedding day January 1st 2012.

Happy New Year!

Check back for progress!

Love!



Pounds to Loose: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment