Monday, January 10, 2011

Squeaked it in!

Elliptical: 35minutes
Calories: 520

I managed to squeak in a work-out... I shouldn't have. I was WAY too busy, but I try to book my work-outs like I book a meeting, without the ability to 'cancel' or 'postpone'. It's also nice to get away from my desk and clear my head.

I weighed in and lost 3 pounds this week! Woo!

Sadly this weekend wasn't good to my diet... I was surrounded by temptation and didn't win... it's Monday morning and I am up 4 pounds. I am sure I will be back on track by Wednesday, but I wish I didn't have to get 'back on track' at the start of every week.

I know as I am eating the chocolate, cookie and candies that its bad for me... that it is the reason I am not skinny and that I will have to work EXTRA hard to get BACK to where I was, but it doesn't stop me. I wonder is that is how junkies feel... hmm...

Anyways... it is a new week and with a VERY healthy packed lunch I start my day.

I also contacted a few naturopaths... I think I am going to see if I can naturally treat my hypothyroidism... I have to do something.

Wish my luck.

Love!

Pounds to lose: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment