Thursday, January 6, 2011

Special ADDED post!

I found out some disturbing news… at least I think I did. As of right now it’s a dirty rumor!



Apparently Green Tea contains nutrients that are detrimental to your thyroid, preventing it from producing valuable thingies your body needs. If you happen to have a thyroid disorder, like I do, its even worse because it prevents the Synthetic thyroid from helping.

I want to let out a sad tuba sound.


I haven't found anything for or against this argument, but now I am afraid to drink my morning tea… the very tea I was drinking to get healthy. Hmmm… Why are there SO many conflicting opinions about health?!?! No wonder most of the population is struggling with body issues!

http://www.amazing-green-tea.com/green-tea-extract-and-hypothyroidism.html


ARGH!


More to come… I am doing my homework!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment