Thursday, January 13, 2011

Step!

Stepping it Up: 45minutes
Calories: 670

Wow!! Angela is ridiculous... no one could keep up - NO ONE!

I felt good... my legs worked harder than I thought they could and I think I am finally getting the hang of it.

Although my body is revolting against me... this week I didn't lose anything and I gained everything back from last week. WHAT THE F?!?! I don't know... I stayed under my daily calories, I went to the gym, I took my vitamins, slept 8 hours a night and drank incredible amounts of water. I just don't get it and its disheartening... I just want to get fit. I just want it to work.

I am not sure what part of my new routine is causing the upset, but I wish it would just be simple.

I am hoping to get to a naturopath next week.... maybe they can shed some light on my issues.

Have a great weekend... I won't be back tomorrow. I will be in the great white north battling moose.

Love!

Pounds to lose: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment