Sunday, January 4, 2015

#greensmoothie

We signed up for the Green Smoothie Challenge. It started January 1st. The first 4 have been less than delicious, but they are so full of goodness, we're trucking along.


We've hit a small snag, it's 8pm on Sunday and I haven't recieved my list of recipes and ingredients yet. Hmpf. 


We're going to make it up tomorrow... Kale, Banana and Orange (and maybe Pomegrante, if I can figure out how to cut/prep it).

Thomas and Richard are just as commited to this, in fact Thomas has been more into it than the rest of us. 


I don't notice a difference in my world yet... Although I don't expect too, I have piece of mind knowing I am getting the right fuel for my day to day. It should be a great platform for everything else. I have also given up wheat (not gluten, that is a lot of work and completely unnecessary, based on all of the research I have done in the last 3 years, at least in my world).


I am going to jump back into the gym once I get my bearings at the new job, which kicks off tomorrow. I am so freaking nervous/excited. 

Wish me luck!
xo

Ps. How the hell do you cut a mango? And Ew. Grapefruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment