Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolution - Let's be better

My New Years resolution is always the same, not because I am unsuccessful (and not that I am not), but because there is no end to my resolutions.

I resolve to be better.

A better person, a better mother, a better wife, a better friend, a employee, a better stranger.

Be better to myself.

I resolve to be more.

More patient (with family friends and myself), more conscious, more understanding, more polite, more outgoing, more ambitious, more inquisitive. 

I spend my days trying to better myself, my home and my world (dream big people). I just want to keep moving forward. 

I resolve to be more and to always be better.

There are a dozens of things I want to do less, but I'm trying to be more optimistic.

Better,

Melanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment