Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I love the gym!

I actually love the gym... I feel so happy and comfortable at the gym, in my sweaty gym clothes. Weird, right? Its the only time during the day I don't feel self conscious or insecure... in fact, I feel comfortable and in control when I am red faced and sweaty... I might even say sexy. That's why most evening you will find me floating around in Lululemon sweats... I love the way they let my body... ummm... fall? sit? Not sure which, but I am unrestricted by belts, waistbands and materials that don't give.

In fact, I am going to splurge and get myself another pair of Lulu's for Christmas.

That's it for today... I did a spin class with Leslie-Ann and my head is spinning. I won't be heading to the gym tomorrow... first week without step class in months, but I have lots to do on my lunch break, because I have a wedding this weekend!
Yay!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment