Monday, September 26, 2011

What a weekend!

Let's start with the health related side of things... I gained 12 pounds and hit my highest weight in 9 months. I don't get it either. Yes, I drank enough water, got enough sleep and continued drinking my shakes. I did cheat on this diet, but barely... considering it is very non-restrictive.

I thought after a good nights sleep and a lot of water it would fall back down, but it didn't and this morning I am up 6 pounds from Friday... WTF?!

I don't understand how my body works... I just don't get it.

That's the difficulty with weekends... there is no structure and watching portions isn't easy when it is finger food, plus and possibly the worst, I think I am actually completely unable to eat diary and Liz puts cheese in EVERYTHING. Normally that is a bonus, but I need to be stricter... the aftermath isn't worth the enjoyment.

So good bye cheese... ice cream... butter... yogurt... milk chocolate...  *sniff*


I am hoping this week goes well. I am almost out of shake and I need to find more, because I need to make a change and last week went well until the weekend.

Wish me luck!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment