Monday, February 6, 2012

There is nothing fun about it.

And so it begins. As much as I am excited to be detoxing again. There is nothing fun about this process, thus NO pictures, doodles or funny antidotes. Although I am just so naturally funny I am sure you will find a giggle tucked away in this post somewhere.

Today marked the start of a 6 week detox, which feels like forever, but New Years was 6 weeks ago and that seems like just yesterday, so... hopefully things zip along.

I spent most of yesterday stuffing my face with anything and everything I could get my hands on. I was so full, but determined to get all of the cravings out of my system PLUS things will go bad before I can happily consume them again. I hate being wasteful so I ate it. I ate it all. I feel gross this morning. My head is spinning, my mouth is dry and its hot. I am not sure what that has to do with, but withdrawal shouldn't kick in full steam until Wednesday-ish.

On the menu today... A Rice Protein Shake with mango's, bananas and berries (yum!), a spinach salad with oil and vinegar dressing and organic apple sauce for a snack. I think my entire calories are around 600, but I am trying not to keep track. Its easier that way. I am going to hit the gym today to keep with my Fitness Challenge. I was consciously more active over the weekend keeping up my daily exercise. Now I might be skewing the details, but I spent 3 hours cleaning and moving furniture. I counted it as 30minutes of cardio and felt that was fair.

Ok.
I have a pile of work to do. I am already hungry and I have to pee... I am drinking so much water it hurts. I also have to skip my morning Green Tea... its flavored, contains sugar and has a lot of caffeine. I swapped it out for hot water with lemon.

Wish my luck!

Love!

Pounds to Lose: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment