Thursday, February 23, 2012

Walter is back!

WITH AVENGENCE!! Stupid thyroid. I just get a handle on things and my mouth blows up shooting infection down my throat along with immense pain. Hmpf.

Walter has grown to a ridiculous size, seemingly over night, he is not happy about the new pill regime and/or the loss of a tooth. I can't be sure about the reason he is back, but I am angry about it. I skipped the gym today... my balance is still wonky and my head is sore.

I am suppose to go to Hot Yoga with Cassy tonight...we'll see how I feel. It would be nice to work up a sweat, but I don't want to push myself to hard and cause more harm then good.

On the other side I cancelled my Naturopath appointment... its just too much for me to take in right now. I re-scheduled, but couldn't get an appointment until April. I guess I am 'detoxing' until then. We'll see how everything unfolds once I can chew, work out and sleep again. I feel like a lost cause some days.

I will keep you posted on my progress... my face is still swollen and it hurts to smile.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment