Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been a while...

... and looking at this blog I realize WHY I didn't loose anything this weekend (or last week). Besides the dreaded plateau!

Running: 7.5k (52:03)
Sit-ups: 100reps (this is new and daily)
Calories: 844

It was my birthday last Thursday so I skipped my work-out. We were also house-sitting (yes, again) so I couldn't have gone to kick-boxing if I wanted too. I intended to correct the birthday snacking on Friday with an 8k run BUT somethings fell apart at work and I didn't DARE leave my desk for an extended period... head down and keyboard running. Saturday I intended to run outside, but more birthday plans interupted that... we SHOPPED all day. So i did get a lot of walking in. In fact, I feel more motivated than ever, because I bought some incredibly cute t-shirts and I want to be able to wear them comfortably (they fit now, but will look better in 5 pounds ;)

I got my hair done too. (<--on the left)Than Saturday night was a PARTY in my honor. I drank... wine, shooters, jager-bombs and ate pizza and chips. I don't know how much survived the obvious sickness that came from all of the above shots, but I was in NO mood the following day to diet OR go to hot yoga... yes, I slacked... but it was my birthday and that is the BEST excuse.

I am right back on track this week. We finished house sitting and aren't scheduled to do it again until the end of June. So, I have NO excuses to fall of the wagon.

Kick-boxing is ALMOST done, so I am going to go as many times as I can in the next 2 weeks. I have just over 7pounds to loose by the end of April, but I think that is feesible. (am I crazy??)

Now to the run (above) loved it! I was suppose to upgrade my distance (.5km per week) BUT I thought with the OFF weekend I should cut my body a break and stick to the 7.5km. I did and surprising myself I did it faster than ever before. I ran it in JUST over 52 minutes... previous I was at 56minutes. I feel good about it. I love the changes I am seeing in my body and my performance... I crave work-outs. On a busy day (everyday since the office fell apart) all I want to do is get to the gym and run it off.

I also added some songs to my running list... as my run grows so must my list. I added....

According to you - Orianthi
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry (my NEW fav)
Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Memories - David Getta ft.Kid Cudi
Home for a Rest - Spirit of the West

I am on the early shift this week... which means MORE food, but better work-outs. SPINNING today with Kerrie and I can't wait to SWEAT!

PLUS - Lauren (my bestest) got my tanning minutes and lotion for my birthday. I am going to be HOT come summer time.

PS - I haven't tried 'the pants' yet. I don't want to jinx it... I have a little under 6weeks until our BIG trip and I want to be able to wear them then...

More to come!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment