Thursday, December 15, 2011

TWO days in a ROW!

This needs to be celebrated... get me some CAKE! Wait -- no, it would be better to skip the gym and the cake... I think I am finally getting the hang of this. So to recap... no cake.

I just got back from the gym. It is Thursday and that means step class with Assata, but things were different today, very different. It was a 'holiday' team class. Confused... I was too, so I signed up to see what was going on.

4 instructors walked in... all in elf gear, hats, socks, mittens. They told us we needed weights and a mat. Each instructor will be responsible for 10minutes and 2 muscle groups, but we needed to get warmed up first... this started with a simple march and than 'Sexy and I know it' started and the choreography got naughty (dirty, but in the spirit of Christmas) there was awkward hip thrusting and weird leg movements. Everyone was laughing, but keeping step with the elves. It was funny and weird. Assata kicked things off and worked triceps and legs, my legs are still throbbing PLUS, its a Assata, so there was plenty of cardio.

Now with all the heavy lifting and intense cardio PLUS awkward pole dancing-ish shenanigans I completely zoned out for the other instructors (opps) I still did the entire class, but know their names or 'zones'. It ended with abs, as it always does and now I am back at my desk... sore and satisfied.

All my love!

Puss in hats?

No comments:

Post a Comment